• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Wakeboard tower

Briwhy

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Anyone know the diameter of the stock wakeboard towers for the glastron boats. I'm not sure if there the same as the scarab ones or not. I want to order a wakeboard rack but not sure what size clamp I need.

Briwhy

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
That's a good deal. I wish I would have seen that before I bought mine from the dealership. Could of probably got it powdered coated for a couple hundred dollars and it would be good as new. So wonder if it's 2 3/8 or 1 7/8.

genwrx

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
i believe its both, the under side of the arch(with tow point) would be the 2 3/8 and the top side of arch(without tow point) would be 1 7/8

Haldonn

Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
I had the big air tower put on mine when I bought. Don't know the size but specs are online at big air

Anyone know the diameter of the stock wakeboard towers for the glastron boats. I'm not sure if there the same as the scarab ones or not. I want to order a wakeboard rack but not sure what size clamp I need.

Attachments

hvluve

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GT
Boat Length
I had the big air tower put on mine when I bought. Don't know the size but specs are online at big air
Is that a standard or custom wake tower on your boat?