• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD Wakebooster for 24ft Yamaha Boats

JohnB

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Where are you located?

luke3795

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Raleigh, NC

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
If there’s interest after @luke3795 sells his, I would probably part with mine as well.

919Cummins

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Locals get heavy discounts, right?
Had I not fell into the SeaDeck purchase this year lol...

luke3795

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Locals get heavy discounts, right?
Had I not fell into the SeaDeck purchase this year lol...
Haha. SeaDeck is worth every penny though! Make an offer :)

Scooter442

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Not trying to hijack the thread but wondering how do you guys like your wakebooster? I have been doing some research the past few months so we can wakesurf without the rope.

Thanks in advance.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Not trying to hijack the thread but wondering how do you guys like your wakebooster? I have been doing some research the past few months so we can wakesurf without the rope.

Thanks in advance.
I, personally, prefer the Gantlin WakeWedge over the WakeBooster.

luke3795

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I don't have experience with he Gantlin WakeWedge since I didn't want to go through that install and wanted something I could easily store in the back Yamaha compartment of the boat and put on/off quickly while on the water but the WakeBooster worked really well and having it was the only way I was able to get a wave clean enough with enough push to surf without a rope.

luke3795

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Reducing the price down to $600.

luke3795

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I believe there is a buy now option as part of the forum. Otherwise I can also do Venmo or PayPal. This is my first time selling on the forum for not in person.

luke3795

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I will direct message you to continue conversation.

luke3795

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Strange. Click on the envelope icon in the top right of the forum just to the right of your username. That should bring up our direct conversation for exchanging personal details.

four_the_kids

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I don't have experience with he Gantlin WakeWedge since I didn't want to go through that install and wanted something I could easily store in the back Yamaha compartment of the boat and put on/off quickly while on the water but the WakeBooster worked really well and having it was the only way I was able to get a wave clean enough with enough push to surf without a rope.
We'll be looking forward to your reviews of the new boat, especially the difference in the wake surfing! :winkingthumbsup"