• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

WAKEBOOSTER from Yamaha?

jameskeller76

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Whisky

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hmmmmmm havent seen this on the forums before.... interesting.....

Just joking, here is the link, I believe this thread spawned from the origional 2019 discussion, I'm super excited about this also!

https://jetboaters.net/threads/wake-booster.19269/

PS, I love the colours on your boat, wasn't a jetboater in 16, but If I were, that would have been my #1 colour choice!

jameskeller76

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks! I didn't know it made a difference but apparently it does. When I was searching earlier I wasn't logged in.

Whisky

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Interesting, I didn't know that happened either! must be that some forums are locked for members only.... I cant remember not being a member so have never noticed lol

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
As a jetboater.net junkie I know that it takes a bit of extras to be able to surf... that being said... if I didn't frequent here and only saw that video... I would automatically assume this boat is surf ready and plug and play. They did a great job, no ballast on the transom for one and it didn't seem like they were doing circles. Just interesting from a marketing perspective. Really curious how this thing actually performs. Thanks for the link.