• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Wakebooster kit

zrated512

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wanting to sell my wake booster kit for an ar240. Kit includes everything that comes including the board.in good condition, used for 2 seasons. Board has some cosmetic blems (nothing major) some surface scratches etc.

$750 you cover shipping. Located Dallas TX

Last edited:

wheaties82

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Would be experiment for us, not sure if we will like surfing, but would do for $500. Located 1 hr North of Houston

zrated512

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Would be experiment for us, not sure if we will like surfing, but would do for $500. Located 1 hr North of Houston
i appreciate it. That’s about 1/2 price of new. I’d just hold onto it for that. Only selling as my kids aren’t really into surfing lol. They’d rather fish , which I can’t really complain about haha

zrated512

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Here’s some pics of the kit. I will be in texoma next weekend if anyone up there is interested!

Attachments

wheaties82

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
i appreciate it. That’s about 1/2 price of new. I’d just hold onto it for that. Only selling as my kids aren’t really into surfing lol. They’d rather fish , which I can’t really complain about haha
No worries. If you change your mind, let me know.

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
That's an amazing deal!

WetWillie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Will that fit a 2020 ar210? If so very interested
You’ll need the wakebooster kit for 21ft models the 24ft one will not be compatible; still a hell of a deal though I’d be interested in the board if willing to break up the set

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
You’ll need the wakebooster kit for 21ft models the 24ft one will not be compatible; still a hell of a deal though I’d be interested in the board if willing to break up the set
technically it will fit and it will work. I was sold a 24' model marked 21'. I like it better as it doesn't have the tabs.

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Will that fit a 2020 ar210? If so very interested
Actually, because the 24 version doesn't have the tabs, it will fit, may even work better because it's scooping more water?

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Actually, because the 24 version doesn't have the tabs, it will fit, may even work better because it's scooping more water?
HA, we posted at the same time.

Diablo243

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Does anyone know why these won't work with pre 2015 24' boats? I would buy in a heartbeat at that price if it fit my 2013 242 LS

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Does anyone know why these won't work with pre 2015 24' boats? I would buy in a heartbeat at that price if it fit my 2013 242 LS
hulls are different/more curved in the rear. New hulls are completely flat back there.

Diablo243

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Ahhh figured as much but had never seen anyone state it for certain! Thanks

WetWillie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Also the locations of the transom hooks and angles of them are different and it is attaching to the hook to mount to boat...

IndyJetBoater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Wanting to sell my wake booster kit for an ar240. Kit includes everything that comes including the board.in good condition, used for 2 seasons. Board has some cosmetic blems (nothing major) some surface scratches etc.

Still for sale!
Will this fit my ‘16 242X??

IndyJetBoater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

I will buy, if still available??