• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Wakefoil racks - foil board boat rack

PNWAR240

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey everybody, thought I would post up pictures of my new rack. I spent all winter looking at options to safely transport my foil board and they were all super expensive. This rack is the second one that SkySki has sold for foil boards. So far I’m really happy with it! Considering that the other options are 4 to $6k I feel pretty good about this for one!

it’s been a challenge to get out and ride when I’m with the family as these boards are so large and cumbersome. So this is a great solution.

Attachments

• IMG_6582.jpeg
    IMG_6582.jpeg
    666.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6583.jpeg
    IMG_6583.jpeg
    700.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_6581.jpeg
    IMG_6581.jpeg
    322.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_6580.jpeg
    IMG_6580.jpeg
    288.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_6579.jpeg
    IMG_6579.jpeg
    597.1 KB · Views: 15
Nice! - Where did you pick this up??

give Jake Kinneson a call at SkySki. he was awesome to work with. I guess they have been working on the idea for a while but havent really sold any as they were waiting for feedback. with the pivoting mount it was about $1600. very usable design and im happy to get the board/foil out of my boat!

Back