• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Wakesurfing behind Glastron GTS187

Todd Chandler

Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Has anyone ever tried 2 wake wedges on a single drive jet boat?
-one wedge sprays up to much behind my Glastron with fat sacs
- works fine with boat evened out with wake
- doesn't work as good when you put more weight on one side
-would be nice to know if it would work before I go buy another ronix wedge

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Has anyone ever tried 2 wake wedges on a single drive jet boat?
-one wedge sprays up to much behind my Glastron with fat sacs
- works fine with boat evened out with wake
- doesn't work as good when you put more weight on one side
-would be nice to know if it would work before I go buy another ronix wedge
Ronix wedge is used for delayed convergence, it should be mounted only on the side opposite to the surf side. But - if that side lifts (up) out of water too much when you list the boat with ballast, that could be the problem the problem with the spray. May need to ballast both sides (and one more than the other for listing the boat) to push the whole stern in to submerge the wedge.

--