• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Walmart ozark trail cooler

Whelp, you assholes just cost me more money.....I went ahead and ordered one! You can never have too many nice coolers I guess.

Whelp, you assholes just cost me more money.....I went ahead and ordered one! You can never have too many nice coolers I guess.
At least I tried to scare you off with the mold deal :)

I got mine today and it seems nice and no mold like reviews and people on slickdeals have stated. Front pocket is useless though.

For those that already have used these on the boat, how do they do with being wet and cleaned? That is my only worry.

I got mine today and it seems nice and no mold like reviews and people on slickdeals have stated. Front pocket is useless though.

For those that already have used these on the boat, how do they do with being wet and cleaned? That is my only worry.

The inner hard shell can be removed if you like. We wipe the inner down after use and let air dry the rest. I only recall having to wipe the exterior with a damp cloth.

Wow these are expensive with other "makers" names slapped on it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230629_163340_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230629_163340_Samsung Internet.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 23
Well… that was quick! Got my cooler today. Perfect! Sad to see no mold included.

That was so funny I showed my wife the comment, and then she wanted to see the cooler. Mine's ( hers ?) coming tomorrow. Thanks .....:confused:

Mine got here today. It has Microban... and no mold. I feel cheated. But a very nice cooler. Impressed...

But then the wife saw it, and I had to order 2 more for the kids. I think I just 1-upped @granpachuck . Unfortunately.

I'm running some numbers and I think I'm close to deciding on what to do with the commissions from the sales here... what u guys think?

Have used this

We’ve owned ours for 2.5 years and we’ve wiped it down maybe twice ? we just dump it out and let it sit open to dry out! Never had issues with mold or anything!

Should I go with the regular or zero?

Attachments

• 20230629_191459.jpg
    20230629_191459.jpg
    405.2 KB · Views: 14
Should I go with the regular or zero?

Neither, if you need a soda pop getcha a mexican pepsi or a mexican mountain dew made with sugar.

I'm running some numbers and I think I'm close to deciding on what to do with the commissions from the sales here... what u guys think?
I got a cooler you should buy with those proceeds...

I just sold my 72 quart giant Ozark cooler as part of my downsizing to move back to the lower 48 from Hawaii.

Ordered this a d had it shipped to my daughter's house. Now I just need to find my replacement boat!!

Ordered. Thanks.

Back