• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy Wanted: AR190/AR192/AR195

Banditgrrr

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I currently have a 2007 Seadoo Speedster. While it's quite a bit of fun, I'm looking for something a little bit bigger. I'm restricted to a 19 footer due to garage space. I went to a local dealership since they have new AR190's and AR195's in the showroom. The AR190 was $37.5k out the door and the AR195 was $42.5k. While they're extremely nice, they're quite a bit above my budget.

I've looked on Craigslist within 750 miles, Ebay, PopyYacht, Boat Trader, etc, and have not had much luck finding anything. The ones I have found are mostly on the east coast. I prefer to purchase private party in order to save tax. If anyone is aware of something for sale within a reasonable distance to Las Vegas, please let me know. I'm thinking 2010 - 2015 range.

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The Northeast does have some fantastic deals. Because of the short boating season youre not getting a boat with loads of hours on it. Sometimes having the boat delivered through a service still gets you a great deal. About 1 year ago I saw a 2013 AR190 in NJ with under 100 hrs sell for $13K. Had 2 covers, a sound system, all ropes vests bumpers and galvanized trailer. Keep your eyes open, late summer and early spring tend to show the most boats for sale.

Banditgrrr

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Thanks for the feedback. I tried using Craigslist Tempest search nationwide and there still wasn't very much that came up. I'll check craigslist for specific cities though. I have no problem making a drive to pick something up but I don't really want to go cross country.

Hawksr30

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Winter boat shows typically will have a show special new models for a few thousand less than list. The dealer at the Chicago show was offering better discounts and extended warranties to move 2017's still in stock. I believe they had a 2017 AR190 for $27,999 with an extended warranty. It was still there yesterday when we went to sign for our AR195. May be holding the show deal until the 24th (?).
https://www.nielsens.com/new-models/2017-yamaha-ar190-lake-villa-il-60046-2020171i

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I just moved a ar192 with 68 hours from Houston to North Carolina. I think it was 25k do you want me to pass you the contact info of the seller ?

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I just moved a ar192 with 68 hours from Houston to North Carolina. I think it was 25k do you want me to pass you the contact info of the seller ?
Do you know if there is an ad for that one?

Scott Huse

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Winter boat shows typically will have a show special new models for a few thousand less than list. The dealer at the Chicago show was offering better discounts and extended warranties to move 2017's still in stock. I believe they had a 2017 AR190 for $27,999 with an extended warranty. It was still there yesterday when we went to sign for our AR195. May be holding the show deal until the 24th (?).
https://www.nielsens.com/new-models/2017-yamaha-ar190-lake-villa-il-60046-2020171i
I just bought my 2017 AR 195 from the same place. Great deals included 5 year extended warranty and snap on covers for 4K under msrp

Banditgrrr

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Sorry I didn't come back and update this thread. I ended up finding a 2015 AR192 with 36 hours and the deal was too good too pass up. It was 2,200 miles away but even with the cost of a last minute plane ticket to go see it and using Uship to get it home, it was much lower than anything else I found.