• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy Wanted: Ar192 or ar195

Shiver

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looking to buy a Ar192 or ar195 in the North Carolina area with in driving distance.

bluedevilee06

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have an 2015 AR192 with 40 hours and 2 years remaining of YES warranty but I am in Florida (32566). Let me know if you are interested.

email:bluedevilee06@gmail.com

Devin Jensen

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Possibly thinking about upgrading to another yamaha, i have a 2016 ar192 in blue and white with about 30hrs, email me if your interested. I should have some pics in my bio.
d3vinjensen@gmail.com

tim2808

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Shiver Still looking? Got a red 2013 AR192 with tower speakers, sub, amp, radio upgrade, interior led, and OceanLed’s. My profile has pic’s. Message me if interested. I’ll send more pic’s and info