• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy WANTED! Snap on cockpit and bow covers for SX 240 HO

RichardS

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I own a 2012 Yamaha SX240 HO.

I have the full $900 mooring cover with the ratchets, etc, but it's really difficult to put it on when the boat is in the water. I'm having a brand new interior installed so next season my boat will look like new inside, and I'd like to cover it every time it's not in use, but I keep it in it's slip during the season.

What I would like to buy is the snap-on set of mooring covers for both the cockpit and bow, (MUCH easier to put on and take off!) but the prices are pretty high and I'm hoping to find a better deal on them either buying a used set or a new set from a seller who can offer a better deal.

Please contact me if you can help with either! Thanks!

johnbombo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I have the gray snap covers and I'm looking to get a full morning cover this coming season. My snap covers are in pretty good shape... Have probably 3 quarter size rips that I've stopped with flex tape. Also have the anti pooling poles for them.

Let me know if you're interested in buying them or maybe doing a trade

RichardS

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have the gray snap covers and I'm looking to get a full morning cover this coming season. My snap covers are in pretty good shape... Have probably 3 quarter size rips that I've stopped with flex tape. Also have the anti pooling poles for them.

I'm interested. Private message me with your asking price. Sorry, but I am not interested in trading my full cover, I use that for off-season storage.

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

I have a OEM black cover for sale new poles and the cover was used only for 2 months and still in the ORM box let me know if your interested.