• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Wanting a mirror

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
If you’re serious about Krypt products, be sure to check out Bullet Lines, the Krypt parent company. I just bought a tower rack and the price here was way cheaper than anywhere else that I saw.

Here’s the same mirror. https://www.bulletlines.com/wakeboard-tower-mirror-s/6.htm

Also, I emailed a couple questions this evening and they actually answered about 9:00 tonight (Sunday).

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
The kicker on these mirrors is not the arm itself, it's the mirror mount to the arm. I swear, as similar as these mirrors are to each other, they may all come out of the same factory in china!

If you are attaching this to a standard tower, you can use that other mirror, as the mount from the arm to the mirror comes in from the side. If you are on a reverse tower, you need the ball-type mount on the back of the mirror allowing the arm to come in from the top. That's the trick.

if you notice on the bulletlines link above, they have the same exact mirror arm as the Big Wake mirror at roughly the same price. But it doesn't show the mirror. I would send off an email to them asking how the mirror mounts to the arm and send a pic. I actually ordered one exactly like the one linked above and ended up returning it, as the MFG send a pic of the ball type mirror mount, but shipped the side mount. They paid me to ship it back as I had their photo documented that they shipped the wrong product.

So reach out to bullet lines, and ask them. How the mirror attaches to this arm, or any arm for that matter.
https://bulletlines.com/Articulating-Mirror-Arm-p/1701.htm

From what I have seen, they don't offer the ball mount on the mirror.

Good luck!

DavisAR195

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
This weekend I was lucky enough to meet up with @John Mcpartland and saw his Samson mirror which is exactly what I was looking for. After looking at the Samson site I only saw the mirrors that fit the 242's so I reached out to their customer service. They told me the reverse arch tower mirror with the 1 7/8 clamp will fit after they reviewed the specs on the AR195 tower. They start at $325.oo which is on the high side but I wanted a mirror that would attach to the tower and can easily pivot out of the way.

https://samsonsports.com/product/reverse-arch-tower-mirror/

Samson Mirror.JPG

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
That's the one I use, and love it. Best bang for under $100 for sure.

Arcadyus

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
So will the big air mirror fit on the new 2018 and up ar195. I'm pretty sure the diameter is 1 7/8". The big air seems to fit 2" and up. I'd rather save $200 on a mirror if I can.

DavisAR195

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If you look close at the tower their are two different diameter pipes the rear pipe is 1 7/8” and the front is 2 3/8”.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length

ZippyBoater

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It comes with several different rubber bushings to fit different diameter tubes. Very adjustable and very stable mirror.

Arcadyus

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Installed today but have to fine tune once I get it out of garage and can put the tower up. Bought the big air mirror. I'll take pics tonight

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'll let him reply, but if it's the same Big Air mirror as mine, no, these are not designed to move once installed. So consider that when positioning it. Fold your tower and test.

Good luck

Arcadyus

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
It's the same mirror that's been linked a bunch in this thread. I just make sure the mirror itself can move freely when I lower the tower.

B0at1n

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Big air mirror is 20% off right now.

Code “sunsout20”. Makes the mirror 119 plus shipping.

YamaNoob

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi Guys....how well does this mirror perform? Any issues with the forward towers on the AR190/195's? How is the view of the wakeboard rider or tubers? Any issues with rough water or people walking from Stern to Bow?

Thanks in advance....sorry so many questions!