• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

water flow from pee holes

mtnv900

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
From the research I've done on this site it doesn't look like I have an issue but I want to make sure before memorial weekend gets here. I have always had a good amount of water flow out of the pee holes when in neutral. When I ran the boat for the first time my water flow was normal and everything was good. When I was coming back to the dock and put the boat in neutral I noticed I had no water coming out of the pee holes. When I put the boat in gear I had normal water flow. When I got the boat back on the lift I hooked up the water hose to test it out and I got my normal water flow out of the pee holes. I then decided to lower the lift and run the boat in the water to see what I got. No water out of the pee holes in idle again. I'm going to pull the boat out of the water next weekend and checkout the intake screens but since I get normal flow when in gear I don't expect to see any issues with them.

Like I said originally it looks like some people don't get water flow out of the pee holes in neutral and there is no problems but since this is not normal for me I thought I would get peoples thoughts about it.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I don't get water of it when I flush with Salt-Away... prob doesn't help you much but thats all I got lol.

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I'm not sure I ever remember getting no water out of the pee holes. I do, when idling, only get a very weak stream out of one of them.

Now I have to go to the bathroom. Thanks a lot.

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I would look into it further. Check your jets and make sure you don't have something stuck in there or something. Like a little piece of plastic bag caught against the wall or something. Sounds like a partial block. I have always had at least some flow out of the pee holes. You may also find it clears itself on your next decent hi-speed run.