• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Watersports on Benbrook Lake in Texas

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Anyone have any knowledge of the watersports capability on Benbrook Lake south west of Fort Worth Texas? I have kids relocating to the area and that is the closest water.

Are they moving to Benbrook proper? I've never been on the lake and don't think I know of any members there,

It's part of the Brazos River and not real deep, I know when we get a drought ALOT of the houses with slips end up high and dry, especially with Possum Kingdom up stream holding back water,

It's actually fed by the Trinity river @Scottintexas ! It's not real big either at 5.8 square miles. There are better options, IMO, just by looking at the map. I can only speak for Possum Kingdom lake cause that's the only one that I've been in that direction. That's one awesome place to boat! Check out Hell's Gate on Google before you go.

yes, I was thinking of Granbury :shy:

that's a great looking sig. picture!

I've heard good things about possum kingdom. I've never been.

Back