• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Waverunner EX Sport vs Deluxe

ZippyBoater

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The 2020 is sweet looking! Honestly if they kept the same color for 2021, I would have probably been sold on spending the extra - not that it's really that important and obviously the bigger draw is the lighter/quicker, but I think the 21 is ugly.
That orange is nasty. Agree that the 2020 colors are better if not still very bright. I can see the wife coming from a mile away.

Jrock8

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
NA
a 2018 VXHO just showed up locally for sale with about 70 hours. What do you all think about that year range? Faster with a lot more features that I would be getting from any of the eXs.

Jrock8

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
NA
An FX HO is a formidable machine. If the price is right I would consider it. Maybe you can offer the seller to pay him to for his trouble if you end up not buying it. I doubt it gets that guys more than 1 hour to rewinterize it. That being said we like our 2015 V1 that our next ski is going to be a blue VX delux. I would love a FXHO but the VX Delixe has all that we need and it is cheap enough where you write it off it shit fit the fence.

if your dealer gives You a killer deal for buying 2 deluxe I will be in for one and maybe a dual trailer too.
What do you think about a 2018 VXHO with 70 hrs? A used one locally with all its records just popped up. If I can get her to a good price.

Jrock8

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
NA
What do you think about a 2018 VXHO with 70 hrs? A used one locally with all its records just popped up. If I can get her to a good price.
Never Mind. She is upside down in the loan with taxes, trailer, and fees and wants $13k. The ski was $12k new, book value is $10 with a trailer.

captainhook

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I'm a little late here but I hope you got one with RiDE. It's absolutely worth every penny. I bought late last year and book value was basically worthless at that point, if the demand now is anywhere near what it was last year, that will still hold true. I even saw anything remotely reasonable being bought and flipped.