• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Wavetech PowerSports

Elio195HOI

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Other
@Ron@Scarab, I couldn't thank you enough. I finally got to take the boat out since getting it back from you for warranty repairs. I don't think the boat has ever Ran this good. I give this guy and his crew 3 thumbs up. I've been dealing with Bullshit from the day I purchased the boat and MM could never get it right. I finally get to enjoy the boat with my family without being embarrassed or worried about breaking down on the water. I think this is the first 5+ hours without any issues, Well worth the 4 hour drive. Thanks again...

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Ron@Scarab, I couldn't thank you enough. I finally got to take the boat out since getting it back from you for warranty repairs. I don't think the boat has ever Ran this good. I give this guy and his crew 3 thumbs up. I've been dealing with Bullshit from the day I purchased the boat and MM could never get it right. I finally get to enjoy the boat with my family without being embarrassed or worried about breaking down on the water. I think this is the first 5+ hours without any issues, Well worth the 4 hour drive. Thanks again...
Man, that's awesome. @Ron@Scarab enthusiasm for the brand is apparent, great to hear he can help his customers.

I wish we had more activist dealers like that here.
Yamaha could certainly use some, if you ask me. :cool:

--

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ron at wavetech is great. Back when I bought a couple jetskis off of ex nfl player Mike Sellers, I brought them over to Ron to fix up and I never had a problem with them again. Sidenote, just because something has low hours does not mean it's in great shape. I found the hard way. Again, Ron is great at what he does!

Ron@Scarab

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Thanks Elio! I was glad to help and we appreciate you!

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Its great to see dealers stepping up, and taking care of the crap Marine Max left. @Ron@Scarab Thank you for going the extra mile. Together with BRP allowing maintenance and warranty work across the boat lines, the legacy customers will finally get taken care of.

Slugger55

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Sunrise Marine got me squared away too. MM certainly left a wake of its own....

wango tango

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Just wanted to chime in to say the boat issues that need to be corrected can also go south with the wrong technician at a good dealer. Had some warranty work too be done a month ago and got the dealer to change the tech because the boat issues got worse!!!
With the new tech things are good now!
Glad to hear there's hope for these boats!:winkingthumbsup"

112Vulcan

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
This is great news! It makes me more confident to know I have a great dealership and service department close by when I'm ready to purchase in the fall or next season.

Surferd15

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Speedster
Boat Length
@Ron@Scarab . I had questions about a used boat I was looking at and Ron took the time to check service history. I also got the pleasure of speaking to him on the phone about new stuff. Great guy and thank you for your time!!

wango tango

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Update on my boat with some warranty issues. Went to dealer in February I just got it back, May!!! Scarab technicians had to help dealer, petty much walk them through last repairs. Scarab did a great job making sure it was done correctly. Replaced parts under warranty no issues.
Running and looking great

Ron@Scarab

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Send me your 2 engine serial numbers and I can look it up for you when we get back in on Monday. The 2 numbers start with a 0995,.... .

And a 44000

These are located on top of the engine, under the cover on the valve cover.

Elio195HOI

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Other
Thanks Ron, Once I grab the boat and Verify, Ill contact you.

Ron@Scarab

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Ok, sounds great!