• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Weather stripping 22 195S

Shatty

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Does anybody know where I can get the weatherstripping that goes underneath the windows? It’s a warranty issue but I don’t think it’s worth it taking to a dealer if I can just buy the weatherstripping. On one side it doesn’t mirror the corner completely. There is a 1 inch gap. Also towards the front the top of the weatherstripping doesn’t look like it’s seated right. Opinions on what I should do. Is this the weatherstripping purchasable?

Attachments

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Does anybody know where I can get the weatherstripping that goes underneath the windows? It’s a warranty issue but I don’t think it’s worth it taking to a dealer if I can just buy the weatherstripping. On one side it doesn’t mirror the corner completely. There is a 1 inch gap. Also towards the front the top of the weatherstripping doesn’t look like it’s seated right. Opinions on what I should do. Is this the weatherstripping purchasable?
the gap there is intentional by the manufacturer - it is dual purpose 1.) allows for expansion and shrinkage during climate change. 2.) allows for movement and drainage during rough water conditions .