• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Welcome aboard everyone

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I wanted to give a big, warm welcome to all the new members that have joined in the past week. I believe I was the fifth member to come on board before we even went live and it's been great to watch this place blossom with members. I'm really glad to see people migrate over here to log in and check out this great new hangout. I also wanted to thank @Bruce and @Julian along with @Mel for bringing me on early and asking for my input. It was a real honor gentlemen and I thank you.

leeatmg

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I wanted to give a big, warm welcome to all the new members that have joined in the past week. I believe I was the fifth member to come on board before we even went live and it's been great to watch this place blossom with members. I'm really glad to see people migrate over here to log in and check out this great new hangout. I also wanted to thank @Bruce and @Julian along with @Mel for bringing me on early and asking for my input. It was a real honor gentlemen and I thank you.
Could not have said it better myself. Whatever goes on "over there" we welcome everyone here with open arms, and I for one am happy to see so many familiar faces. Welcome!

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Great words @PEARCE !!! Having a place where everyone is welcome is what this place is all about!