• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Wet Sound Tower Cone Speaker / Low Volume

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I'm noticing that the starboard side wet sound cone speaker (this is the tower speaker) has significantly less volume than the port side. Sometimes when I turn the batteries off then back on it will correct the issue and sometimes not. Anyone had this issue? Curious how you might have solved it. Not sure if it's a wire short or an amp signal issue or something else entirely different.

The crossover inside the speaker may have went bad. You may have to send it to wet sounds to have them fix it.

I am having a similar issue! Did you figure out the cause?

Back