• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Stereo Wet Sounds equalizer with custom mount

MacAR210

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just bought a boat with a full Wet Sounds system and would like to sell the equalizer. I don’t mess with it much and my 2 year old is always turning the buttons. Would rather have the glove box space. This was on the boat when I bought it. Previous owner had a custom enclosure made for it in place of the glovebox. Not sure what models the glovebox fits but mine is a 14 AR240. Also has a microphone to talk over wake boarders or tubers behind you. Will also throw in any cords I no longer need with it and microphone. $230 plus shipping

Attachments

MacAR210

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Also possibly interested in selling the Wet Sounds HT6 amp. 6 channel amp with 100watts RMS per channel.

sienaaof

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey Mac, I’m looking to add some tower speakers to my AR230 and will need an amp, what are you thinking for a price on it? Also any idea of the age? Thanks!

MacAR210

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Were you wanting amp and EQ or just the amp? On crutchfield the brand new HT6 is $799. My boat is a 2014, not sure what year the amp was bought. Works perfect though and wet sounds logo lights up blue when on. Here’s a link to it new on Crutchfiekd...

sienaaof

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was thinking just the amp. Yea it looks like that is the new model HTX on Crutchfield, HT6 is now discontinued. Let me know what you are thinking on price, also looking at a refurbished HTX6 for $499 on eBay.

sienaaof

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sorry I missed your reply, let me think about it, I’ll let you know, thanks!

MacAR210

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Amp is sold. Still have EQ and Wet Sounds subwoofer for sale.

MacAR210

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Amp and EQ are now sold. Still have an enclosed Wet Sounds sub in another listing.