• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Stereo Wet Sounds HTX-6 DSP Amplifier ***SOLD***

BlueBulls

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Stock Wet Sounds HTX-6 DSP amplifier

The amplifier ships in a regular HTX-6 box and does not include the harnesses. This is the stock DSP version (without onboard audio adjustments) so please be sure of your fit and intended application - probably best as a replacement or addition to the stock Yamaha audio systems fed from the newer Connext units. Amp functions perfectly, I just swapped it out for the non-DSP version (well, two HTX-6's and a SYN-DX6).

This is Yamaha part number F4Y-UE631-00-00 with a MSRP of $1027 and a typical price of ~$700. Regular HTX-6 MSRP is $970.

Stock specs, but please remember this is the DSP non-tunable version:
RMS Power @ 4 ohm Stereo: 100 x 6 watts RMS @ < 1.0% THD RMS Power @ 2 ohm Stereo: 150 x 6 watts RMS @ < 1.0% THD RMS Power @ 4 ohm Mono: 300 x 3 watts RMS @ < 1.0% THD

$300 shipped in US (without harnesses)
$400 shipped in US (with all 3 harnesses - to be cut straight out of my boat with at least 6" of lead)

5/6/2023: $250 Shipped in US (without harnesses)

PayPal is preferred - I'll send an invoice for everyone's protection and eat the seller's fee. $50 discount for local pickup in the Knoxville, TN area.

Babbitt's Part Diagram for reference

Pics follow:
IMG_9647.jpgIMG_9648.jpgIMG_9650.jpgIMG_9652.jpgIMG_9653.jpg

Last edited:

Kane

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Bump for you bud!

Bothomas

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a 2016 AR240, with stock system, crap speakers and no amp. I know nothing about these so would I just need this and the harness to install?

BlueBulls

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I have a 2016 AR240, with stock system, crap speakers and no amp. I know nothing about these so would I just need this and the harness to install?
I don't think it would be that simple...these are non-tunable and set from Yamaha to play with from the newer Enovation Connext systems very conservatively, I would wonder what small differences in voltage, etc. would end up sounding like. And then if you didn't like it there wouldn't be any adjustments you could make on the amp directly. You could probably run it through an equalizer or pre-amp and tweak it a little but I think you would still be better off with a full-featured amplifier.

Creeping on some other 2016 AR240 threads it looks like you probably have two RCA outputs coming out the back of the Polk head unit? A regular HTX-6 would take those two channels and run 4 pairs of speakers and a subwoofer with no problems...that was my first audio upgrade and the amp alone was a vast improvement over factory.

Yamaha sells the full featured HTX-6 as part SBT-HTX60-00-17 - you can find this part for around $600 which is about $300 less than the price for the non-Yamaha part. I've bought three 'Yamaha' amplifiers and all they do is slap a Yamaha hologram label on the same box you would get from Crutchfield.

I'll still sell you this one though if you want it :D