• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What are you watching on TV? Favorite Shows? <name the service used>

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I just finished watching a two part expose on HBO named, “Crime of the Century”. It’s about the history and current status of the opioid crisis. Very interesting/educational.

8A806BD9-90C4-4437-8A8F-192E44C35B9E.jpeg
A little trivia from the show: Bayer’s first over the counter opiate was named heroin.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We started watching The White Lotus on HBO max. We saw a 2008 Yamaha AR230 in Orange at about the halfway point in episode 3 last night dropping off passengers onto another boat. It is a good watch with a lot going on and funny at times.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Oh my, started watching the expanse and I'm hooked! Space opera, check. Politics and intrigue, check. Nerdy accuracy to space travel, check.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Oh my, started watching the expanse and I'm hooked! Space opera, check. Politics and intrigue, check. Nerdy accuracy to space travel, check.
Haven't watched in a while, never got too hooked but it made for good background TV while working.

If you like space shows, For All Mankind is really good IMO. Basically Apollo 13 meets The Man in the High Castle.

Just started watching See, two episodes in not hooked yet but told I will be. We also started watching 9 perfect strangers, it had me from the first episode.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
We are hooked on "The sinner" on Netflix right now. Season one was great! Did not predict that ending at all.
1 was great, my wife quit on season 2 which means I did too lol.

PortTobacco II

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Speaking of British shows, we just finished Catastrophe. Funny, sometimes raw but different. The writing is witty good.
Yes very RAW. Enjoyed the serious however, thought how it ended was kind of....not good

PortTobacco II

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I guess I got carried away here. I went thru all the Netflix Originals on their website to ID the ones that I enjoyed (for one reason or another). I am too tired to go thru Amazon right now. Oh I did start watching Pennyworth which is on Epix. It is based on the back story of Alfred the butler from Batman. Pretty raw at times.

Amazon:
Umbrella Academy
The Boys
Wayne

Netflix Series:
Sick Note
Atypical
Never Have I Ever
Happy Endings (rewatched old seasons)
GLOW (glamorous ladies of wrestling)
Stranger Things
After Life
Afflicted
Anne with an E
Dead to Me
Derry Girls
Girl Boss
Godless
Lost in Space (reboot)
Love
Soundtrack
The Queens Gambit

Netflix Movies:
A Futile & Stupid Gesture
Dolemite is My Name
Dumplin
Enola Holmes
Father of the Year
Fatherhood
Hillbilly Elegy
Hubie Holloween
Moxie
The Cloverfield Paradox
The Dig
The Fundamentals of Caring
The Highwaymen
The Laundromat
The Wrong Missy

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
We are hooked on "The sinner" on Netflix right now. Season one was great! Did not predict that ending at all.
We watched them all. Thought they were great. If you like this, you should watch Broadchurch. Really good series.

Just finished Schitt's Creek. Started off slow but got really good. LMAO good.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
We watched them all. Thought they were great. If you like this, you should watch Broadchurch. Really good series.

Just finished Schitt's Creek. Started off slow but got really good. LMAO good.
Love Shitt's creek so much. That broadway musical episode is my favorite

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Did you watch the behind the scenes show that explained a lot of the scenes? Really, really good. Made us go back and watch some episodes over. They never thought it was going to take off. They're amazed at what happened.

Robconn

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
On Hulu FX channel: what we do in the shadows. More like the office meets Count Dracula. 3 vampires from Staten Island and their nightly exploits. Comedy not scary.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Since getting the new 4K TV I’ve been watching anything I can. Just finished all of the Marvel Thor movies and they looked great on the TV. I liked the first 2 Thor movies a lot. The 3rd one was a different pace and feel (more comedy than brutal action) but still pretty decent. My wife is so lost on the Marvel Universe timeline, especially the X-men series:D

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
We really liked Shitt's creek as well. We didn't start watching it until it was almost over and binge watched all the seasons non-stop!

Actually, this seems to be the way we watch a lot of stuff on TV. We pick up a subscription service binge watch what we like then move on to the next subscription service.

Jim

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Waiting for season 4 of “The Ozark”….nothing else matters…..

PortTobacco II

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Since getting the new 4K TV I’ve been watching anything I can. Just finished all of the Marvel Thor movies and they looked great on the TV. I liked the first 2 Thor movies a lot. The 3rd one was a different pace and feel (more comedy than brutal action) but still pretty decent. My wife is so lost on the Marvel Universe timeline, especially the X-men series:D
My wife upgraded (or did something) to our Verizon plan and we somehow ended up with Disney+. In the Marvel section they have an option where you can watch the movies in the Marvel Universe timeline order. I ended up watching all the movies in the timeline order and it was really cool. It took about at least 3 or 4 weeks. Maybe longer. Watching the movies in the timeline order helped me understand what the heck was going.
After I finished the timeline I jumped right into Wanda Vision, Loki, and Falcon & Winter Soldier.

The ONLY problem with watching almost only Marvel movies/TV for weeks straight is that I ended up bringing most conversations with friends and family back to a Marvel reference. Wife got annoyed....friends founded it mildly amusing. My daughter did NOT care for our early morning conversation when all I said was "I am Groot" for hours. :D:D:D:D

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
lololol. We are rewatching them, this time with our girls. Release order. About to start phase 3. It will start to get dark!