• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

what are your favorite Missouri Lakes?

Ogtbagger

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
I am looking for some new lakes to explore. I am have been to LOTO, Mark Twain, Bull Shoals, and Table Rock.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I am looking for some new lakes to explore. I am have been to LOTO, Mark Twain, Bull Shoals, and Table Rock.
Love Bull Shoals and Table Rock. Have heard great things about Lake Norfork next to Bull Shoals.

Mredman86

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I grew up on Truman. It’s a very quiet lake but have never been to Bull Shoals to be able to compare

Ogtbagger

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
Is trueman shallow and very stumpy?

Mredman86

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Is trueman shallow and very stumpy?
Not shallow but areas of stumps yes. It’s easier for me since I grew up on. It’s generally good rule to stay in the middle and find the channel. The edges and near the rock cliffs are all the trees most of the time. Between the main marinas Long Shoal and Bucksaw is the most boat friendly area. Several other “arms” of the lake are more treed but heavily fished.

jacoviii

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Ah Mo Lakes. I need to find some new lakes too.

Ogtbagger

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
Has anyone been to beaver?

Trannyguy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Stockton lake is our favorite lake. It is between table rock and Truman. We bought a house there this year so now it’s our home lake I guess. Pomme de terre is also a nice lake although it’s kinda shallow and small.

06c6z06

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My in laws lived in Rogers for 20 years. I use to pull my boat from Hunstville al there every summer. One of the best lakes that I have been on. Not stumpy until you go way up the coves. The water is great and you can always find coves to get out of any wind. Used to put in at Prairie Creek no Rt 12. This is coming from Lake of the Ozarks when I grew up in Rolla, Mo. Lakes of the Ozarks is crazy if you don't have a 30 or 40 ft go fast boat.

gt5pilot

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone ever go to Lotowana? I spent most of my childhood on that lake.