• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What color white are our seats?

Marvin willis

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thinking about just buying sheets of vinyl and wrapping my bottom seats myself to cut down the cost of replacing them. It won't have the stitching, but at least I don't have to worry about the stitches splitting.

I don't think anyone has a brand or color name. Take a seat to your local marine upholstery shop and see what is close.

I've got a couple places left to get quotes from before i go this route. But everybody so far wants 500 per seat to recover

You should be able to get the entire boat done for $2000

That's what I keep telling them but they look at me like I have two heads

If I get a quote near that I'll kiss their butt while handing them the cash.

Tell them that you'll bring them all cushions and back rests. You remove and reinstall -- that should save you a few bucks.

If I get a quote near that I'll kiss their butt while handing them the cash.

Marvin, I know a lady that does amazing work cheap! I'd be willing to bet she would get you under that 2k mark. She's in Denver, NC if that is too far for you. She did some work on our boat.

That's not too far at all. I got my lowest quote so far today at 4000 if I bring them the seats

That's not too far at all. I got my lowest quote so far today at 4000 if I bring them the seats
Her name is Terri, he and her husband do it together. Probably the nicest people you'll ever meet aside from doing great work!

Tell her Cory and Trevor sent you that way. If you'd like to see the work she did on our boat just let me know.
(704) 975-8884

I'm at the point now that I was looking at boxing up my seats and mailing them to any company that would do it at a decent price. I see people all the time with Yamahas and I want to go talk to them but am so embarrassed on how bad mine looks I keep to myself. I wouldn't trade my boat for anything but hate the way the seats look.

Thank you so much. Gotta wait till the season is over but sounds like I'm taking a trip this fall. Sooooo excited

Holy sha-sha! Did you tell them it's a Benley or something? Wow!

No. It's the first person to quote me less than 5000. The guy today said the vinyl was $50 a yard which I know is a lie but at least he was a 1000 less than anyone else

Back