• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What cooler are you guys using in your SX210

212s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Polar Bear eclipse. I use it more than my two yetis. It just lives on top of one of the seats. We never have a full boat. And it doesn’t slide.
Ack, I have to remove the wheels from our cooler, every time I punch the throttles, it rolls back from the bow to the cockpit.
:D

JetMania

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Just got our 212s and it came with the Igloo cooler on wheels. Worked great Saturday and Sunday, though I could see an extreme style cooler for all day on those super hot July days. So far the included one fits well and seems to work well too.