• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What do you keep in your ski locker?

DRock3d

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
My first season with the boat I only kept a few fishing poles. I'd like to spend the winter stocking up on some useful stuff to keep on the boat so hit me with some ideas.

Minn Kota Terrova #80 lives in my ski locker, Shore spike with stretch and slide. Guest fishing poles but must be under 6.3 feet

Skis :)

And ropes, wetsuits, and orange flags.

I keep my life vests for 12 people, bumpers(2 larger ones) , ropes, surfboard in the ski locker. I think space is my only complaint about the 252SD my 2006 AR210 fit a lot more stuff but I still wouldn’t go back I love the boat to much :)

Too much.... lol
6ish noodles
3 lazy river chair floats (slightly inflated)
Beach umbrella
Round inner tube type float

Multiple noodles
Inner tube
Fenders
Ropes
Paddles
Shore spike

Used to keep skis and a wakeboard. Now it holds a 700lb ballast bag.

I keep my EZ-UP, big mable, and beach umbrella in there.

Ours held the boat hook, a paddle and two rolled up inflatable SUPS.

20170801_153257_001.jpg

20170801_154525_001.jpg

Last edited:
2 huge fenders, wakeboard, ski’s. Now I have racks on the tower so the board and ski’s come out once I reach the lake.

Tube
Water Mat (6X10)
Ropes
Boat hook.
Hand Pump
Misc.
Going to have to move things around for next season 370lb Fat Sac will be added.

Last edited:
2 tubes
Screw anchor
Bag of sand toys
2 bag chairs
Misc ropes

Extra beer and ice. Wife has threatened me with me if I do t behave…. You may not want these suggestions. ?

Some noodles
Beach umbrella
Sand toys (sometimes, depending on the lake we're going to)
Pair of skis
Dog water toys
I'd like to put our wakeboard in there, but it doesn't fit. ?
4 saddle floats

Quick access PFD's, manual bilge pump 48", wooden oar 6', the rest of the space is for cooler, shoes and BS that guests bring on a boat.

Fenders in the forward floor locker and the rolled-up cover and poles go in the middle floor locker when we're on the water.

Back