• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

What have you found in your boat?

Hergy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 ID
Boat Length
I’ve been reading some of these forums and decided it would be a good idea to check the clamps on all the hoses of my Scarab 165id. I did find two that could have used a little more torque on them. I also found loose several item from when it was manufacture. One is a broken clip but I have no idea from where. Just curious what everyone else has found.

Attachments

• 83B856AB-A379-4462-B2B8-F4ABEB080C45.jpeg
    83B856AB-A379-4462-B2B8-F4ABEB080C45.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 32
I bought my boat used with one season. Found tons of zip ties, nuts, screws. That was about it. Not sure how much was the manufacturing or the previous owner. But yeah, this is common. Lol took a few season to find all of it as it worked itself to the bilge.

That’s what I’m thinking with the title of this thread.

I bought my boat used and my first mystery object was this huge washer in one of the front storage compartments. Fast forward to this year and the cleat by my helm was loose. As I repaired it, I learned it used one of these washers. So the cleat or something else up in the bow is probably missing a washer.

Far fewer topless women than I had envisioned when I bought it!

Happy Friday everyone!

Happy Friday everyone!

You know, everytime I see a guy in a boat with half a dozen women in bikinis, I can't help but think about how nice it is for that guy to take his sister and her friends out on his boat.

You know, everytime I see a guy in a boat with half a dozen women in bikinis, I can't help but think about how nice it is for that guy to take his sister and her friends out on his boat.

In New York very few are fitting into bikinis. Too many winter months. Less motivation for bikini bodies.

Happy Friday everyone!

Tinder 2020 was successful for topless women. Tinder 2022 is not looking too good

Back