• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What should I buy?

Alextang

Reaction score
Boat Make
Malibu
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hi all, my name is Alex and I am new to the forum and ready to buy the new boat. I will go fishing with my two kids and have decided for something between 24 to 26ft. I am wondering whether I should buy something with twin engines or single engines. Contender and Regulator are two of my favorite brands, hence, can you help me recommend some models?

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am sure someone can give you some recommendations but you do realize this is a jetboat forum.
Scarab and yamaha make center consoles but yamahas biggest is only 21 foot with twin engine.
Scarab did just come out with a 25 cc.

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Scarab did just come out with a 25 cc.
And much to the dismay of MANY people on here it isn't exactly "fishing centric" in design. I personally think it's a great boat, but others don't share my enthusiasm.

fireflymedic

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've always liked the idea of 2 engines for safty of limping back home on one if the needs arises.

Last edited: