• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What size is your trailer spare tire?

What size is your trailer spare tire?

• 205/75R14

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Other, please post the size

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Williamsone46's vendor will be able to provide us with spare tire covers for less than $50 shipped. I need to know what sizes we need. I believe that 205/75R14 is pretty standard for our trailers. So what size is yours?

Thanks

Williamsone46

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Everything but 190's have 205/75R14, including 192's.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Are these the "jetboaters.net" spare tire covers? That is a pretty good price for starting out. I think the plain black C.E. Smith cover at Academy Sports cover was about $15. It is a shame that we can't take the fabulous art that @Williamsone46 created and just get a heat transfer to put on a generic cover. It would save on shipping and cost...but I have no idea the durability of that.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yes @txav8r they will be JetBoaters.net logo spare tire covers.

Williamsone46

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I did quite a bit of homework on this a couple years ago and couldn't find anyone cheaper. Also I looked into alternative options like heat transfer and I couldn't get anyone to try. everyone said they didn't want to be liable for the quality.

Last edited: