• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Wheel size and type 195s trailers for spare?

jags313

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Hi all, still waiting on my 2022 195s but dealer seems confident they’re getting the boat. Told me they were pushing yamaha for delivery by December… clearly didn't happen. Next on list for model, for the last month.
Want a spare on the trailer. I know the tire size is 215/75/14 but what type of wheel (steel painted/galv; alum), brand, width (5.5-7”), bolt pattern (5x4.5 seems to be consensus)? Upgrading to radials, dont care about fancy wheels, just a wheel as close as possible to what comes on the trailer that i can put the spare tire on. Getting goodyear endurance tires.

SamN44

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

jags313

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length

This is the spare I have had mounted to my 2020 SX190 trailer for two years. It cost me $95 in 2020. Wow, how things have changed.

This is the mount that works on our trailers: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001AXKOCA/

Thanks for the response! Have the mount on order.

Still curious about the rim/wheel width? Trying to match the spare wheel to the original wheels and then get the goodyear endurance tires for them all. If i cant find it, I’ll replace them all and sell the originals.
Yea, $200 for that generic tire and wheel is crazy, just like everything these days. I could get a generic wheel $60 with Goodyear endurance tire $130, plus some install/balance for about that. Lots of research needed these days…

Attachments

jags313

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Ok so the amazon spare is 5.5" wide but what are the original trailer wheels? Sorry if I wasn't specific enough but wanting to match the spare to the originals on the trailer and I dont have the boat/trailer yet and cant see that for myself, so that's more what i'm asking?

SamN44

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It's the exact same wheel and tire combo, but the stock trailer wheels have nothing listed on them. I had to do a lot of research myself when I bought the boat because Yamaha changed wheel sizes on their 19' trailers around 2019.

toddaltpeter

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length