• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Where can I order 4-tec 150hp parts?

LagoonaK

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I've searched this forum and the web with no luck. I have a 2016 Scarab 165g. Sucked up a rock. Removed it and the impeller and wear ring looked pretty good. A test drive proved otherwise. I'd rather not take it to my local dealer.

Scott E

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Pwcmuscle.com will have what you need.

Slugger55

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Agree, you have to look it up as a SeaDoo.

LagoonaK

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks for the suggestions. I called PWCmuscle. They couldn't confirm an exact fit. Said the holes may be aligned differently?. I emailed Scarab customer support (boating@recboatholdings.com) and they told me what I suspected. 'Those parts are only available through BRP. Please contact your nearest BRP dealer for more information.'

Slugger55

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Look it up as a 2012 GTI 155, Standard Rotax 1503... The parts will fit... (I'm sitting here with @ScarabMike talking about this) Just say'in....

JetTech72

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
If I'm not mistaking, wearing # 267000419 & Impeller # 267000602, is what you need.
You could probably use impeller # 267000639 which is from Speedster 150.

JetTech72

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
@ScarabMike ; I think the Scarab165g (w 150hp) uses 155mm wearing & impeller, not the 159mm.