• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Where in Michigan does one buy an oil and oil filter??

KevJul2019

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have a 2015 Yamaha SX192 and I need to change the oil before boating season this year. This will be my first tome changing my boats oil. I already have an oil pump for getting the oil out of the engine. But need oil and a filter. What is the best place to go. I live off Lake Saint Clair.

DavisAR195

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Amazon

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Partzilla

marcham

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
If there's no Yamaha dealer within an hour drive then your closest auto parts store....

Last edited:

Plpbecks

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Wonderland Marine has a location in Pontiac, not too far from you if you MUST buy in person from a dealer. But I’m with @DavisAR195 ... buy the kit on amazon. Especially if you have prime.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Partzilla sells the kit for $40. Unless you have Amazon Prime to get free shipping then Partzilla is the cheapest and most reliable place (I don't do eBay anymore) I know of to buy the Yamaha oil change kit. Partzilla ships extremely fast too.

Stevenpigsooie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have purchased from Partzilla in the past with no issues. This year used Amazon prime and it was being sold by a dealer from somewhere out of state.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I've always known the kit part number to be LUB-WTRCG-KT-10. Not sure on the exact oil filter number but the one with the kit is what goes on your engine.