• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Where is a good place to buy flush adapter?

McMark

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
For a 2015 ar240. The bayonet 1/4 turn one. I'd like an extra.

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I got mine at the local Yamaha dealer. They are about $2.34, probably the cheapest part you will ever buy!

dan_hoog

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I found a compatible item on Amazon - short hose attached to flush adapter. I keep it on a quick disconnect/salt-away set up. Link posted below. I have two now, just in case ( I only do a single engine at a time, just in case one gets lost or breaks).

OEM Yamaha Waverunner Replacement Flush Hose Blue MWV-FLUSH-HS-BL https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005IGTV8S/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_1hlawbCFQHQ2H

Last edited: