• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Where to attach tow rope

Scott griffith

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SR
Boat Length
Hey everybody got family coming In town this weekend and I have never pulled anybody with this boat was wondering if I just hook the rope to the grab bar on the back that is what I did with my old 03 lx210

KXCam22

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I would say no. The main tow cleat, the tower, and the trailer tie loops are the only safe points that are strong enough. Cam.

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
On my boat you do hook it to the grab bar between the two swim deck levels. There is a hook on that bar. I'm wondering if the 2003 model is more like the 2005 than the 2008. If you zoom in to the grab bar you will see a hook pointed down.20160421_193633.jpeg

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It is SeaDek - Storm Grey with a black border. We totally love it!