• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Where to buy in southeast?

LTank

Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Hi All, just joined today as we are in the market for a new (1st ever) jet boat. We are pretty much set on the Vortex 203VRX or MAYBE the 223. We are an hr south of Atlanta and of all my searches, I cannot find but one VRX for sale in a 600 mile radius.
Does anyone know of a dealership that has a good selection where we can test drive a few?
Thank you!

Jeel

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Is your heart set on Chapparal? They have the seadoo driveline , im not 100% sure if it is exactly the same as a PWC , but if it is there are issues with the carbon seals failing and taking on water on the PWCs and they sink ( ask me how i know )...they have plastic wear rings for the impeller which some prefer and some dont..and as far as i know there is no easy way to access the impellers on the water if you should suck up something while out on the water...if you boat on a lake where there are no weeds or debris that is a non issue...im on my second yamaha jet boat and couldnt be happier..if im wrong about any of the issues i posted about with the Chapparal i apologize but im just just posting what i was told...it is a beautiful boat though

Steve Risley

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Check out Atlanta Marine and ask for Scott Ledwith (678-482-6499). We purchased our 2015 Chaparral from them and they were top notch, not only during the sale, but they took care of us after the sale involving a few issues...No questions asked, they made sure to make things right. Good luck with your search.