• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Where to find cockpit and bow cover for 2008 SX210

srf32

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Has anyone tried modifying cockpit cover MAR-210CC-SX-NS that is made to fit 2012+ to fit 2006-2010 model years? It appears MAR210CCVRBK & MAR210BCVRBK are no longer available. I'm looking for a better solution for a wet slip than the standard ratcheting cover.

Been off the site since last year and just catching up, but might have useful info for the bow cover.

Was in the same boat (pun intended) for last boating season (see earlier in this thread). What I discovered was that Yamaha used a different part number for some reason for the bow covers for 212SS and 212X (different colors maybe?) for '08-09. I bough a red one last May (p/n MAR-212BC-VR-RD) and paid about $200 for it. I see that Leaders RPM still shows them available and they also show a black one now with two part numbers (MAR-212BC-VR-BK & MAR-212XB-CV-BK).

Our boat had snaps for a custom (non-Yamaha) cover on it when we purchased it, but it did not come with the cover. I had to drill and add snaps for the bow cover I purchased, but it was a perfect fit on the boat. I assume (but can't confirm) that if you have had a factory bow cover, then this should snap in place.

Don't have a great answer for cockpit cover. I had originally purchased a charcoal one for later model (MAR-210CC-NS-17) without snaps mounted and was going to attempt to modify it to work. During that time I also had IFTTT scanners (or some other app, can't remember) watching craigslist and eBay for every cockpit cover part number I could find for the '06-11, both tower and non-tower. I lucked out and finally got a hit after 6 months watching on a red non-tower (MAR-210CC-VR-RD) at a Yamaha dealer up in Vancouver BC on eBay. Bought it and then bought the red bow cover mentioned above. Just dug out the '17 cover I bought (still sealed in the bag) and am going to list it for sale.

Hope this helps.

Lilman573

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Been off the site since last year and just catching up, but might have useful info for the bow cover.

Was in the same boat (pun intended) for last boating season (see earlier in this thread). What I discovered was that Yamaha used a different part number for some reason for the bow covers for 212SS and 212X (different colors maybe?) for '08-09. I bough a red one last May (p/n MAR-212BC-VR-RD) and paid about $200 for it. I see that Leaders RPM still shows them available and they also show a black one now with two part numbers (MAR-212BC-VR-BK & MAR-212XB-CV-BK).

Our boat had snaps for a custom (non-Yamaha) cover on it when we purchased it, but it did not come with the cover. I had to drill and add snaps for the bow cover I purchased, but it was a perfect fit on the boat. I assume (but can't confirm) that if you have had a factory bow cover, then this should snap in place.

Don't have a great answer for cockpit cover. I had originally purchased a charcoal one for later model (MAR-210CC-NS-17) without snaps mounted and was going to attempt to modify it to work. During that time I also had IFTTT scanners (or some other app, can't remember) watching craigslist and eBay for every cockpit cover part number I could find for the '06-11, both tower and non-tower. I lucked out and finally got a hit after 6 months watching on a red non-tower (MAR-210CC-VR-RD) at a Yamaha dealer up in Vancouver BC on eBay. Bought it and then bought the red bow cover mentioned above. Just dug out the '17 cover I bought (still sealed in the bag) and am going to list it for sale.

Hope this helps.
Thank you for this feedback. The shop I went to for repair basically laughed at me because it would be months before they got to it. So, I took a gamble and ordered the MAR-212BC-VR-BK from amazon. Its coming from leaders, they even have posts on eBay for the same cover. I did some searching around for images and it does look identical to what I have. If it does work, I will for sure be ordering another as a spare.

Thanks again!

Lilman573

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I can confirm, the MAR-212BC-VR-BK from Amazon (which came from Leaders) is a direct fit for what I have on my 2009 AR210.

Thank you @srf32 !!

1622585515919.png