• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Where to go fresh water NJ PA

Richmrf

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
PWC
I’m picking up my first Sea Doo next week. I have ridden plenty but mostly captained boats in salt water here in NJ or lakes down south.
I wanted to bring my family if 4 to the Delaware river to float in some tubes and do some jet skiing since I have to pick the new ski up in Ben Salem Pennsylvania.
My original plan to drop off the river tubers upstream of the boat ramp, then meet on the water is looking less and less feasible. I don’t have enough information on where to go and it sounds like it isn’t legal north of philly.
The wife and I already took off of work and I really need to find us a family vacation that includes the jet ski.
can anyone please help?
I would love to have a freshwater beach to pull up to. Unless someone can help me iron out my original float down the river/jet ski plans. Hotels are next to free for me so anywhere under 2 hours from Philly would be great.

TimW451

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Looks like you can use PWCs throughout the "Lower Delaware River" which is north of Philly (tidal line is the southern boundary) up to the Delaware Water Gap area.