• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Which Bus Bars for 195S?

YamaHog

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I I'm going on my 4th season and have purchased second battery for my 2020 195S to use as a house battery. I'm going to be installing the Blue Sea Mini Add-a-Battery kit with the ACR wired on the load side so that I can use my ProMariner dual-bank on-board charger to charge both the start and house batteries independently while on shore. While I'm installing, l think I'm going to go ahead and install both a positive and negative bus bar to keep the wiring clean and allow for future expansion. Currently, I'll only be adding the second battery, but in the near future I'll be adding a stereo amplifier and a Fishfinder/Chartplotter. Both batteries will be installed in the stock location for the 195 series boat (under port-side rear bench seat). Can anybody recommend which model/sizer bus bars would be best to install in this location as the mounting space will be limited?