• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Which One? Bimini Top Replacement Part Numbers Help for 2017 242 LTD S

Fish

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hi Everyone!

Before summer hits (and my wife hits me if I don't get a new Bimini Top before then), I was curious if anyone knew the answer to this one:

I see these two part numbers for the canvas set but don't know the difference
. Anyone know?

F3F-U3108-21-00 - - CANVAS SET | UR FOR SC2

F3F-U3108-50-00 - CANVAS SET | UR FOR DPBC8

Also see attached parts pic.

I just need the canvas top, not the sleeve or other parts

I really appreciate anyone that could help!
Thanks!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-03 at 1.47.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-03 at 1.47.31 PM.png
    453.8 KB · Views: 17
DPBC8 is Blue
SC2 is Black
Thanks @deubank1776 for the replay and the color codes. Any idea what the difference is for the number 21 and 50 difference is (F3F-U3108-21-00 and F3F-U3108-50-00) in the model numbers?

Thanks again for responding with the color codes!

Thanks @deubank1776 for the replay and the color codes. Any idea what the difference is for the number 21 and 50 difference is (F3F-U3108-21-00 and F3F-U3108-50-00) in the model numbers?

Thanks again for responding with the color codes!

I think it's just that 21is for black and 50 is for blue. Note that the "SC2" and the "DPBC8" aren't in the actual product numbers themselves, therefore the 21 and 50 differentiators - in the actual part numbers.

That'd be my guess.

See how that's consistent (the numbering) for the awning and the canvass set in your screenshot? Pretty sure that's what it is.

I think it's just that 21is for black and 50 is for blue. Note that the "SC2" and the "DPBC8" aren't in the actual product numbers themselves, therefore the 21 and 50 differentiators - in the actual part numbers.

That'd be my guess.

See how that's consistent (the numbering) for the awning and the canvass set in your screenshot? Pretty sure that's what it is.
Hi @shibumi, I really appreciate the reply and the info! Thanks for your help!

@Fish Where you able to find the bimini anywhere? Mine shreaded end of last year on the freeway and no one has it in stock and Yamaha doesnt show an ETA for producing it again.

@chester2008 ,

I have a 2014 242LS… And just bought my replacement Bimini and cover from Partzilla. They had mine on sale and the shipping was unexpectedly fast…like 2 days fast.

I know we have different boats but give them a look. Maybe they have one in stock.

@Fish Where you able to find the bimini anywhere? Mine shreaded end of last year on the freeway and no one has it in stock and Yamaha doesnt show an ETA for producing it again.

Hi @chester2008 ,
I was able to find one from Boats.Net a little over a year ago ($391.13). It took a while (5 months) since it was during the pandemic with all the supply chain issues slowing things down.

I called Yamaha to get the right part number since there was a couple of part numbers that made it confusing. I know some of the guys at Yamaha Motors since I worked for Yamaha Music and they got me the right part number.

The part number for my 2017 242 Limited S Bimini top:

F3F-U3108-50-00

I hope this helps!

Back