• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Who is waiting on a new 2020?

Wisewaves

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’ve been waiting on a 2020 AR 240. Dealer originally said delivery would be second week of June. He has no clue when it will arrive. Can anyone waiting post for the rest of us waiting on delivery when/if their boat ever shows up. Thx!,,

EricE

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I’ve been waiting on a 2020 AR 240. Dealer originally said delivery would be second week of June. He has no clue when it will arrive. Can anyone waiting post for the rest of us waiting on delivery when/if their boat ever shows up. Thx!,,
I posted on a few different threads, we purchased a 2020 212s in late February with an expected delivery date for the end of May.... We just got word that our dealer is set to recieve 2 boats this week. They think ours in on that shipment.
Up until last week our dealer had no clue when is was gonna come. I am still skeptical since it's been so long.
I'll post an update if it ends up being delivered. I am still trying to figure out if they will honor the original deal of the 3 year YES warranty which was an incentive at the time.
Hopefully I'll be able to post soon that we actually have it!

Wisewaves

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You’ve got me beat, we put a down payment in May. Good luck, Fingers crossed for ya...