• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Who wins it all??

Who wins it all??

• Cards

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Giants

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Royals

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • O's

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Which team will take it all??

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Headed to Vegas tomorrow and will for sure be placing a few bets on the Cards!! And trying my hand at Craps...never played before but it looks like fun!!

Last edited:

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Are any of you San Fran boaters going to motor over during the World Series?? @Ronnie, have you ever sat out in the bay during a game and would they get mad if you flew your quad up high enough to see the game? Could be fun but that might get you in trouble on second thought.

ar240owner

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I changed my vote to the royals lol !!!!

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Jim Robeson my friends and I anchored in mccovey cove, BBQd and took in most of a game against the Malins in April or May of this year. I brought my quad copter and felt I could have flown it in the Cove without getting in trouble (I didn't see any water patrols come through) but did not fly because the the wind gusts were so strong (one flipped the center window closed, I have not had that happen before or since).

One of my best friends is a huge giants fan and already said he would go with me if I want to head out to the cove next weekend. I will bring my quad copter if I go and play it by ear. Flying over the cove should not be a problem but it is the World Series so I expect the water patrol to be out in force , flying over the stadium is definitely out. If it's not to windy I would try to get stills and clips of the packed stadium and cove before, during and after the game. I think a vertical ascent to between 100 and 200 feet directly above my boat should be fine and keep me out of trouble, we will see. I wonder if flying during the game could get me on tv, preferably not getting in trouble. They swing one of their cameras in that direction often, the last time I was there I saw my boat and many others on the jumbo tron (we were able to see it from where we were anchored).

My wife already told my son that he can't go with me though. She doesn't trust me to boat in the bay at night. Funny but my son doesn't trust me to boat in the bay at night either yet he would still go if his mom would let him. The games start at 5:07p so it will be dark by the time each game ends. Saturday is the best day time wise for me but I would go Sunday if the giants are in a position to win the series that game.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Man, that sounds fun @Ronnie !! Congrats to all you Giants fans, well played!! But I will be pulling those Royals even though I'm a National league guy. Yeah, shots of the cove would be pretty cool and especially if the networks catch you doing it...isn't fame!! Don't forget to be flying one of those JetBoaters Flags!!! Have fun but be safe!! :winkingthumbsup"