• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Why I love my Yamaha.....

Saturday evening was right in Wenatchee, I can look out the window and see the water and boats go by, although when I called my 16 year old to look out and see if she could spot our LED footprint from the underwater light (don't have the in boat lights yet) she couldn't see us. We really like the Lincoln Rock (LR) to Sun Cove stretch of water and will often put in at either LR or Daroga. We have only been upstream to the halfway point between Daroga and Beebe Bridge. Can you boat to the Rio Vista Winery? I don't know of any boat up establishments in the area at all. I've heard they exist on Lake Couer d'Alene but we haven't been over there yet. Would love to go some time. A guy I referee college basketball with has his boat in a slip over there and he loves it.

You can boat right up to Rio Vista and Beebe Bridge has a very nice launch! We're going to be at Daroga over Memorial Day weekend. We've never been to Lake Couer d'Alene, but it sounds awesome. We also camp at Steamboat Rock on Banks lake every summer.

Thank you @bobbie , I don't get to Portland often but if I do, would love to meet up and have a beer or glass of vino!

With the merger, you will see more AA flights in SLC from the Phoenix hub mainly. Each market has the favorite son, no problem!

Last edited:
@txav8r Sounds like great idea!! Anytime....

Sounds like there should be a PNW outing on the books. I know we have a handful of members in Eastern Wa.

You can boat right up to Rio Vista and Beebe Bridge has a very nice launch! We're going to be at Daroga over Memorial Day weekend. We've never been to Lake Couer d'Alene, but it sounds awesome. We also camp at Steamboat Rock on Banks lake every summer.

I'll have to watch for you on the water. I have two time frames booked at Steamboat Rock in August - I had to book two because we didn't know the dates of my daughter's exchange trip to Germany this summer. Now that we know the dates we will only be using the week of Aug 19th. I will be turning back the dates of Aug 5th - 10th. It kills me to do so but i can't figure out how to make that work with everything else we have going on.

I'll have to watch for you on the water. I have two time frames booked at Steamboat Rock in August - I had to book two because we didn't know the dates of my daughter's exchange trip to Germany this summer. Now that we know the dates we will only be using the week of Aug 19th. I will be turning back the dates of Aug 5th - 10th. It kills me to do so but i can't figure out how to make that work with everything else we have going on.

I know how that can be as we have a lot going on as well. And Steamboat is very popular. We're going to be there August 3-13.

@txav8r If you can't bring your boat, we will make sure you can still get out on the water. :)
Just make sure you also visit in February as well as the summer before you actually move. I don't think there is a more beautiful place that the Pacific NW in the summer, but we earn it with the "other season"... rain (also known as October - June).

I fogged mine last November expecting to have to change the plugs.. it fired right up this past month, and in my opinion runs stronger than it did last year.. WITH THE SAME PLUGS IN IT?

I have trips frequently to SEA and if it is long enough, we stay downtown, but it is never long enough to venture too far. I also get trips to Vancouver. It is all that flying into and out of that lures me. I know we fly into Portland but so far, my bird, the B737-800, doesn't. Maybe one of these days when all the S-80's are gone. Otherwise, I may just have to trek up there in the bus and see what's cooking!

@txav8r If you can't bring your boat, we will make sure you can still get out on the water. :)
Just make sure you also visit in February as well as the summer before you actually move. I don't think there is a more beautiful place that the Pacific NW in the summer, but we earn it with the "other season"... rain (also known as October - June).

Not if you live on the east side of the Cascade Mountains, here we just get 300 days of sunshine a year! Here is the second of two promotional videos highlighting our area...just in case any of you want to hoist anchor and relocate!

Did I mention that we were up in Spokane a couple of months ago? Stayed right by the falls....the river was churning non-stop. All I could think about was how great it would be to have just one River like that in So. Cal.:rolleyes:

On the way out I took a shuttle to the airport. The driver was a transplanted life guard from a beach near me. I'd definitely put it on my short list of places to retire. :cool:

Far Eastern Washington is the gateway to the absolutely beautiful lakes of Northern Idaho - Coeur d'Alene, Pend Oreille, and Priest. If anyone's ever out in that area, I highly recommend finding some time to check them out.

As far as a PNW gathering, Lake Roosevelt might be the place to meet....

@Stefan Fromm nicely done video. Three-hundred days of sun sure sounds nice! How far of a drive is it to Seattle or Everett?
@soggyshoes we are 2 to 2.5 hours from each major compass point edge of the state...Spokane to the east, Canadian border to the north, Tri-cities to the south and Seattle to the west! Ironically there is boating to be had in each of those locations and forum members on the map!

Having having just moved from Utah to Seattle (it's a long, long drive to Powell from here), we are anxious to explore the lakes in the PNW.

We have good friends in Spokane and have spent a bunch of time on Coeur d'Alene in the last few years. We've also been to Lincoln Rock and will be at Banks Aug 10-15.

I'm always open to suggestions on new places to go, though,I haven't quite convinced myself to pet the boat in the salt water. Anyone ever make a run to the San Juans from Anacortes?

Having having just moved from Utah to Seattle (it's a long, long drive to Powell from here), we are anxious to explore the lakes in the PNW.

We have good friends in Spokane and have spent a bunch of time on Coeur d'Alene in the last few years. We've also been to Lincoln Rock and will be at Banks Aug 10-15.

I'm always open to suggestions on new places to go, though,I haven't quite convinced myself to pet the boat in the salt water. Anyone ever make a run to the San Juans from Anacortes?

I've been toying with the idea myself. We usually go to Orcas Island for Canadian Thanksgiving in Oct with a friend who lives in Vancouver BC. This year instead of taking the ferry I thought I might take the boat. I'm a little nervous putting it in salt water as it will be in the water for three days if we do take it. If I do decide to take the boat I am planning on a summer practice trip so it all won't be knew when we do go.

Hey @DGap ............
Just notice you have joined us.
A BIG welcome your way !~ So glad you're here !
Best Wishes for a Bang Up Boating Season this year for you !
Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA
+             CartoonWelcomeAboard 19 DGap.jpg

We spent a weekend in Anacortes a couple of weeks ago checking it out. There's a decent boat launch at Washington Park west of the ferry dock. We are definitely planning a trip through the San Juans soon- perhaps a day trip to Friday Harbor.

We're going to be at Banks Lake August 3-13. It's one of our favorite lakes. You have to check out the Dam Show!

Our favorite local lakes are Lake Washington and Lake Sammamish. It's fun to go through the cut from Lake Washington to Lake Union and have lunch at Ivar's Salmon House. They have a dock so you can tie up right there. Also, Seafair on Lake Washington is fun, but very busy on the water.

Back