• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Why I love owning a boat

Evildwarf

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
The lake is calm, the water is warming up, the teens are happy, listening to some old live Traffic, beer is cold, the sun is setting .....

'Nuff said.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 93
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 96
Awesome pics!

nice!

Nice, Couldn't agree more. We live in Alaska and our boat is in Wis. We are going to get only 18 days of boating this year but I can't wait. We are going to move to Wis. full time at some point. I miss the boat, we've only had it a year. I've got a few small mods to do but I can't wait to just open it up and then cruise.

The lake is calm, the water is warming up, the teens are happy, listening to some old live Traffic, beer is cold, the sun is setting .....

'Nuff said.

I hear ya buddy! My daughter just came home for a couple of weeks and hasn't been out on the boat for a long while. She is sooo looking forward to our trip to the river....

She's been making playlists and buying stuff - you know, bathing suits and flip flops and sunscreen and hats and cover-ups and T shirts and shorts and bathing suits and hats and a beach chair and cozies and towels and...wait A DAMN MINUTE! WE HAVE A LOT OF THAT STUFF!!!

Oh well, I missed her like crazy - here's my credit card, have fun :winkingthumbsup"

@Glassman is whipped and a happy daddy.

Mine was here for a week and a half and then off to be a camp counselor. Never even got on the boat. You are a lucky man.

@Glassman is whipped and a happy daddy.

Mine was here for a week and a half and then off to be a camp counselor. Never even got on the boat. You are a lucky man.

Haha, yeah, well she was here a couple of days.....now she, my wife and other daughter are lounging poolside at a luxury hotel in Palms Springs while I toil away here at home!
They needed to "work on their tans" before we go to the river.:rolleyes:

It was just too overcast here at the beach - June Gloom has settled in. But on the other hand, I don't have to shave or get dressed to go out or change the channel or anything I don't feel like doing for two whole days!:cool:

Beautiful.

Sure wish it would warm up here in WI... :(

Back