• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Wicked monsoon video from Lake Havasu 9/1/19

Ratket

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Not my video, but we had a monsoon roll through Sunday night. Pretty sketchy. Another reason why when you see them heading in you haul ass to the nearest shelterd cove.

jEt_jAk

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Oh man that is rough. I was just there late July. If your boat is tied up overnight not much you can do.

micj

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have had to wait out a couple of those during the day at Lake Havasu and Lake Mohave. The weather mid July through September can get nasty real quick.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
WOW.....that is unreal!

Ratket

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Mother Nature was putting the tourist on notice... weather apps are awesome!!
I was watching it come in on the “ My Radar app” and it came in super fast..only lasted a couple hours.

micj

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Mother Nature was putting the tourist on notice... weather apps are awesome!!
I was watching it come in on the “ My Radar app” and it came in super fast..only lasted a couple hours.
I do not like to keep my boat in the water at Havasu or Mohave this time of year. I will rent a slip for the week during may, June and first couple of weeks in July. I will take it out at the end of the day during the monsoon season. It is astounding how quick the monsoons come in then leave.