• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Wife’s New Ride

trace

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@BigAbe75 congrats on getting Jenny a sweet ride. I second the recommendation for the Dirt Specialty doors and ditch the nets. Absolutely the best bang for the buck. It's amazing how much mud the doors deflect that would still splatter you through the nets. Not to mention the doors actually give you more room to get in and out. Of course then you need a roof, and a windshield, and mirrors, and bigger tires, and a bracket lift, and heat wrap the exhaust, and sound/thermal barrier the console, and a rear net, and 4-point harnesses, and bluetooth speakers etc.. lol Yeah, yeah, it's just like owning a boat. I need a trailer for mine so we can haul it more places to ride.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@BigAbe75 congrats on getting Jenny a sweet ride. I second the recommendation for the Dirt Specialty doors and ditch the nets. Absolutely the best bang for the buck. It's amazing how much mud the doors deflect that would still splatter you through the nets. Not to mention the doors actually give you more room to get in and out. Of course then you need a roof, and a windshield, and mirrors, and bigger tires, and a bracket lift, and heat wrap the exhaust, and sound/thermal barrier the console, and a rear net, and 4-point harnesses, and bluetooth speakers etc.. lol Yeah, yeah, it's just like owning a boat. I need a trailer for mine so we can haul it more places to ride.

Lol, awesome!!

I already got side mirrors, canvas top for summer, winch, snow plow, and rocker switch style usb charging ports for the dash.

I’d love to have the rock sliders, front bumper, and maybe the fender flares that come standard on your XT.

We took a road trip down to @jcyamaharider ’s house last weekend and found a bit of mud and tested out his new trails through the woods. It held up great and was a blast. (Especially once we tried out the performance key - yahoo!!)

I’ll have to give doors some thought. And, the windshield would be huge in the cold on the 3 days a year I’ll actually have to plow snow. Lol (or more likely follow behind some yahoo screaming past me on a banshee making a huge dust trail - @jcyamaharider ). ;)

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Got the snow plow installed Friday night, just in time for snow on Sunday.

43C94D33-E3D5-448E-823E-59C4221A9F58.jpeg83C702C1-6013-4A49-82CC-21837544D2B4.jpeg