• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Will the Yamaha deluxe 190 fit into 7ft garage door.

JRATLIFF

Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
What is actual height of the seat in the Yamaha 190 deluxe? Can the back of seat be lowered?

LBFloats

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
We were wondering the same thing when we were boat shopping.

Although I don't know the exact height I did remember coming across this vid from cycle springs and Will from JetBoatPilot which may be helpful to you...

I think Yamaha missed it by just a very small margin and it would be worth improving on in future models. (Hint hint Yamaha if you're listening! ...also if you can find a way for me to cram my 242 e series in my garage that would be awesome too! Lol) In the meantime Cycle Springs has themselves a pretty good niche!

LBFloats

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I'm sure some 190fsh owners will weigh in here sooner or later but wouldn't be surprised if they're all out on the water this weekend milking the fall weather... dunno about anywhere else but it's beautiful out right now here in Sou' Fla... might be perfect for a test ride!

Welcome aboard BTW!

Brian Filas

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Just saw this post (Literally after I just created a new thread). I tried searching on "Garage" before I posted, but didn't find anything. Oh well. Check out my video on garaging the FSH. Long story short, the seat is to tall and you will have to remove it along with the windshield. Takes me about 10 minutes to put it on. If I am just headed out for the day, I wont bother putting it on. However, when we spend a few days on the water, or go out in the bay, I will take the time to put it back on.

JRATLIFF

Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks for the information. I will have to do the same when I winterize it. Picked up my boat a week ago and plan not to winterize until December. I have already started cleaning the garage since the boat is my incentive.

GA_BIll

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
all the post about this are correct the leaning post is about 1 - 2 inches to high to get through a standard garage door with out removal or deflating the tires. But.... if you take apart the leaning post and reverse the brackets you can lower the seat by an inch or two. I will warn you this was not real hard but was a pretty big pain because the cover was so tight. took about 2 hours to do but now I can just back it in the garage with no concerns. Also I have the console organizer attached and that will also fit through a standard door but if you garage opener has the bar sticking down you might want to trim that because mine would just touch the top of the organizer.

Attachments

JRATLIFF

Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks for the info on reversing the brackets. I had wondered if something like that could be done. My storage problems with the boat are solved now. Thanks for all the information about getting the boat into a 7ft garage. Now I'm just working on the leaks that everybody else has had to deal with. Apparently the 2017 model has the same leak problems.

dlkhmk

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Can you elaborate on how you modified your seat back? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom