• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Just got it broke in!

Kevin Carlin

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Yep! I could not get one here. I had to drive 2 1/2 hours north to get it. But it was well worth it. They go above and beyond to make sure your happy. A little over $34,000.00 out the door with the 5 year warranty. I put a deposit down on one here in Ft Myers and they couldn't tell me when it would be in. So I took my money elsewhere. Lol.
But the local dealer nailed me for $350.00 for the 10 hour maintenance.
I heard through the grapevine, that if this model does well they will be coming out with a 21ft soon.

Kevin Carlin

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
No I don't. But their is a video on you tube from cycle springs with them folding the top down and backing it into the garage. 1 man can do it. It's a 4500.00 option, but worth it. It's much bigger than the one on the sport model.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That is a seriously awesome center console boat!

Danielmailin

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Joe, the leaning post puts the boat slightly over 7. You can get around it by desinflating the tires, that will give youn3-5 inches to clear the entrance. Another thing you have to look for is the garage door shurricane beam reinforment, in my garage they stuck out so I laid them flat againts the garage door.
This pic was with desinflating the tires to clear the leaning post:

20151223_123318.jpg

Danielmailin

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
This is a picture of the leaning post removed (6 nuts and bolts) and the garage door hurricane beams flat:
20160110_173331.jpg

Danielmailin

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I tried that, not enough clearance. Desinflating Tires gave me enough, but I did not want to inflate and desinflate tires each time.
Removing the leaning post took me 5 minutes, and I can slap it on when I'm getting ready to go or remove after cleaning the boat.

Kevin Carlin

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
The deluxe model does not have the leaning post. Remove the windshield and lower the t top.....done.

Kevin Carlin

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
I've seen the video and even linked it on here somewhere. They never did a front to back measure on it while down though which for those of us who will store it into our garage need the front to back length and the height. My garage is 22 deep and 7 tall so I know the deluxe will fit with the windshield removed and will be close with the seat back. If I do pull the trigger on it I am hoping that I will not have to remove the seat back each time. You would figure more boat makers would work on coming up with these garage measurements, they sure would sell more boats.

Oh one more dumb question as I have never bought a "NEW" boat... when do you get the stickers put on the front? Registration? Do you have to install them yourself?

Thanks and nice setup!

Big Joe

Kevin Carlin

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
It takes about 30 days here in Florida to get your numbers.
You can put them on yourself.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Jackew

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Yep- need to see some pics on the water and fishes on the deck :)