• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Windshield shift

a4effort

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Took a longer than usual cruise on the gulf with my 215. She went nice no complaints. Cruising about 30 mph in a very light chop it was a beautiful ride out to the dome houses off Cape Romano. During cleanup I noticed the windshield swing out would not close. Apparently the windshield shifted and I'm not sure why or how to re-adjust. Screws look like they were installed before the glass? Anyone else experience this??

Rtimleck

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I've had mine move the opposite way. Leaving a larger gap between the bow window and the windshield. I haven't adjusted it, But it is a bit annoying.

Pirana

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
That sucks!

Ron@Scarab

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Send me pics of that please.

Rtimleck

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I will as soon as I pick up our boat from storage. Won't be till the second week of may.

Ron@Scarab

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
That's definitely a warranty issue. Get it to your dealer asap. Even if it's out of warranty, they should help you with that. If not, let me know, and I can get things happening for you.

a4effort

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We'll do Ron. I was planning to make an appt with your shop next month. I believe I'm supposed to get the oil changed in my 150's at 100 hours and I have reached that point. I will contact Wavetec in the coming weeks and hopefully we can get something scheduled.

Ron@Scarab

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
We'll do Ron. I was planning to make an appt with your shop next month. I believe I'm supposed to get the oil changed in my 150's at 100 hours and I have reached that point. I will contact Wavetec in the coming weeks and hopefully we can get something scheduled.
See you soon!