• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Windshields/ horn cover

Kallie lucas

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Looking for both windshield storage covers and the horn cover on my 2000 Yamaha Ls2000. Thanks

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
@Kallie lucas , those are pretty hard to find anymore, especially in better than decent shape. I have seen them come up on ebay from time to time. Check there daily. Good luck..

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Kallie lucas im not sure about the horn on your boat, but on mine Yamaha used an off the shelf brand. If yours is like that, it might be easier to see what brand you have and search Ebay or marine suppliers.

The windshield is a different story. Those are boat specific and harder to find an exact match. Sometimes boat salvagers have them.

Kallie lucas

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Thank you for your help! I actually was able to find the windshields and the horn cover!

Kallie lucas

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Windshields on Craigslist and horn cover on here!

M@__

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LX
Boat Length
Good for you. That's pretty lucky on the windshields.

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

mb300sd

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That's impressive. I looked everywhere for a starboard windshield before the wreck, couldn't find one under $350. Horn cover should be there Thursday :)