• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Wine cup holder?

Norboo

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
What do you use to hold wine glasses in place on your boat?

We use higher quality clear plastic cups. They work well for the boat and tub without worrying about breakage.

You could use a stemless wine glass.

16145.jpg

We use higher quality clear plastic cups. They work well for the boat and tub without worrying about breakage.

You could use a stemless wine glass.

16145.jpg

I have stemless plastic but doesn't fit in the cup holder

While not as cool, these should work
13521339_201311041122.jpg

Do 242s have smaller cup holders?

Nobody went for the obvious!

@007 you beat me while I googled for a solution!

Reactions: 007
We have 5 of these Tervis wine glass cups

Attachments

• Wine.png
    Wine.png
    55.7 KB · Views: 24
Just drink straight from the bottle.

be sure to use a straw, don't risk chipping a tooth hitting someones wake.....signed: Wile E Coyote !!

upload_2014-7-3_8-26-31.png

We use a wine tumbler similar to what @Bruce uses. The are large and ours are 28oz, and with the Bordeaux shaped bowl, you don't spill if your moving. They are acrylic and serve the purpose well. Except that the acrylic seems to craze and actually crack at the lip after a few years. Ours get plenty of use as patio and pizza wine glasses as we take them to the pizza cafe as well. The cheap and small wine glasses there don't give you any room to enjoy playing with the wine and getting air into it. So the big bordeaux glasses really come in handy.
wine glass.jpg

vino 2 go. Tervis cups made for wine. image.jpg

We use a wine tumbler similar to what @Bruce uses. The are large and ours are 28oz, and with the Bordeaux shaped bowl, you don't spill if your moving. They are acrylic and serve the purpose well. Except that the acrylic seems to craze and actually crack at the lip after a few years. Ours get plenty of use as patio and pizza wine glasses as we take them to the pizza cafe as well. The cheap and small wine glasses there don't give you any room to enjoy playing with the wine and getting air into it. So the big bordeaux glasses really come in handy.
View attachment 8105

where did you get the acrylic wine cups?

I will get you the website in a day or two @Norboo , not next to my files.

I have had quite a few lexan (acrylic) wine glasses... most were thin and over time they cracked and yellowed as @txav8r mentioned. I found some at West about 3 years ago and use them all the time, they are great! No cracking and no yellowing... they are a little thicker and keep the contents cool a little longer, they still look like new and they fit in the cup holders perfectly.

http://www.westmarine.com/buy/strah...llection-osteria-chardonnay-tumbler--10859056

Cheaper at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Strahl-Stemless-Osteria-Wine-Glass/dp/B00E3XX06Q/ref=sr_1_2?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1404842598&sr=1-2&keywords=Osteria 8-Ounce Stemless Wine Glass

Or you could go with stainless...

http://www.amazon.com/RSVP-Endurance-Stemless-Wine-Glass/dp/B004TGTYVM/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1383917811&sr=1-1&keywords=stainless wine glass

Just found this... kind of humorous:

Last edited:
Women.

I use women for wine glass holders.

As an employee of Dart Container (owners of Solo Cup) please continue to party with your Red Solo Cup. And remember that they are intended to be single use so buy lots of them.

Sorry, no whining on the boat!

oh, wait...

nevermind.

Back