• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Wine cup holder?

Amazon visited today !! maybe, just maybe my wife will use something with a lid on it in the boat now...

upload_2014-7-10_9-13-2.png

Hey Mike! @cane.mba , do you have those silicone wine glasses? Looks interesting, my acrylic ones are almost 5 years old, and we have 6. I am going to have to replace them soon. Can you post up a review if you have them? Thanks!

@Norboo , sorry man, I forgot I was supposed to post the link. The thread notice from Mike's post got me to remember, along with the crazing on our glasses, I just ordered 6 more and here is the link. They are 18oz bordeaux glasses, so the average pour will protect the interior of the boat as the shape pretty much prevents it from sloshing out. I use them for travel on vacation as well as for the boat.
http://www.simplysmartliving.com/Wine-Tasting-Large-Stemless-Acrylic-Wine-Glasses--18oz_p_955.html#

@txav8r Sorry Mel, I don't have the glasses, but thought they were a great concept and perfect for boat or pool.

Back